OMA Scholarship 2014: Moma Scholarship is introduced by prime minister of India for brilliant students who don’t have enough money to continue their studies to get any degree or diploma. Financial problems need not to show by income proof is compulsory to claim this scholarship2014-15 session.
MOMA Scholarship 2014 Download 2014-15 Application Form is available on official website now. Its motive is to get a degree or post graduate level technical and professional course from recognized university to improve the education level of India as comparative to developed countries.
There are various types of scholarships programs issue by different state government and all those notifications displayed on this webpage frequently for all the visitors of this site by Onlineresultnews.com.
Note: Main feature of this scholarship is 30% scholarship for intelligent girls’ students and maximum 2 students from a same family may apply forit.
momascholarship.gov.in MOMA Scholarship 2014 Details:
- To receive this Scholarship applicants guardians’ Maximum total annual income should not exceed Rs. 2,50,000.
- Applicant applying for Moma scholarship can not applied for other scholarship.
How to apply?
- First of all you need to visit the official website which ismomascholarship.gov.in.
- Select option as apply online for scholarship program 2014-15.
- Check instructions and then correctly fill the available form.
- Submit this duly filled form online latest by 31st December 2013 till 11:59 pm.
- You must take the printout of the submitted form as a proof to apply.
Moma Scholarship 2014 Important Dates:
- Application forms last date – May be in December 2014
- It is based on last year date to we will be mentioned here.
- 30% of scholarships are earmarked for girl students.
- Students should have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination.
- Not more than 2 students from the family.
- Scholarship allocation to States/UTs will be on the basis of population of minorities.
- The scheme is implemented through the State Govt./UT Administration.
- Aspirants Can avail scholarship from not more than one source.