Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently upload the SSC CGL 2014 Notification on its official website for the recruitment of various Group B and Group C posts. SSC invites Online application from eligible Candidates for appearing in SSC combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam 2014. Interested Candidates may apply Online through SSC Online portal from 18th January, 2014 to 14th February, 2014.
More detailed information such as age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, selection process and SSC Online application form is mentioned below.
SSC CGL 2014 complete vacancy details :
Name of Examination : Combined Graduate Level Examination 2014
Number of vacancies : not mentioned
Name of Post :
A. Group B posts :
2. Assistant (Cypher)
3. Inspector, (Central Excise)
4. Inspector (Preventive Officer)
5. Inspector (Examiner)
6. Inspector of Posts
7. Statistical Investigator Gr.II
II. Group C Posts:
1. Inspector of Income Tax
2. Assistant Enforcement Office
3. Sub Inspectors
4. Divisional Accountant
6. Accountant/ Junior Accountant
7. Upper Division Clerk
8. Tax Assistant
10. Sub Inspector
Eligibility Criteria :-
Age Limit :
1. For Assistant/Sub Inspector in CBI post : Between 29 years to 27 years.
2. For Other posts : Between 18 years to 27 years.
3. Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the rules and it will be considered as on 01/01/2014.
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have done Bachelor’s degree from a reputed University.
Application Fee :
1. General/OBC Candidates would be required to pay Rs. 100/-
2. SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/women/Ex-Servicemen candidates are not required to pay any fee.
Note : Fees is to be deposited either through online or Offline mode, Candidates who want to pay through Offline mode, they need to pay through “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)”only at Departmental Post offices and should be pasted on the application form and got cancelled at the Counter of Post Office of issue with the date stamp. Candidates who want to pay through Online mode, they need to pay through SBI Challan or online account with SBI.
Selection process : Selection will be through Written Examination (Tier I and Tier II), Computer Proficiency Test, Skill Test and Interview.
How to Apply Online : Candidates are urged to follow the following steps in order to fill online application form of SSC CGL 2014 .
1. Kindly visit the SSC Online portal www.ssconline.nic.in and www.ssconline2.gov.in
2. Navigate the “Examination” label and Click on “part I Registration “.
3. Enter your details in the relevant filed and click on “Submit” button.
4. Now part I registration is completed.
5. Now you will jump on Part II registration.
6. Now make payment and upload your scanned photograph and signature on the given space.
7. Now enter the submit button and system will generate registration slip.
8. Kindly download the Slip and keep it for future use.
Important dates of CGL Exam 2014 :
Opening date for Online registration : 18-01-2014
Closing date for Online registration : 14-02-2014
Date of written Exam (Tier I ) : 27th April and 04th May, 2014
date of Written Exam (Tier II) : 30th and 31st August, 2014