Staff Selection Commission invites Online Applications from young, motivated and talented professionals for recruitment to the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil, Civil & Electrical, Electrical & Mechanical, Q,S & C, Civil & Mechanical) in various departments. Commission will hold a Combined All India Open Examination on 25.05.2014.Interested Candidates may fill JE Online Application form 2014 from 01st March, 2014 to 28th March, 2014 by 05:00 PM. The educational qualification, age limit, application fee and steps to apply online etc details are provided below.
SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2014 Details :
Name of Examination : Combined All India Open Examination
Name of Posts : Junior Engineer
1. Civil & Electrical, CPWD
2. Civil & Electrical, Department of Posts
3. Civil, Border Roads Organization (BRO), Ministry of Defence
4. Electrical and Mechanical, Border Roads Organization (BRO), Ministry of Defence
5. Civil, MES
6. Electrical & Mechanical, MES
7. Quantity Surveying and Contract, MES
8. Civil & Mechanical, CWC and Farakka Barrage
Age Limit :
1. For post no. 1 & 2 : Between 18 years to 27 years.
2. For post no. 5 & 6 : Max age is 30 years.
3. For post no. 8 : Max age is 32 years.
4. For post no. 7 : Between 18 years to 27 years.
5. For post no. 3 & 4 : Max age is 30 years as on 01.01.2014.
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have obtained Degree or Diploma in Civil , Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University.
Selection process : Selection will be based on written test and interview.
Application Fee :
1. General/OBC candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/-.
2. Women/ SC/ ST/ PH/ EXS candidates are not required to pay any fees.
Note : Fees is to be paid through State Bank of India either in the form of Challan or through SBI net banking.
How to Apply : Candidates would required to register their applications through online mode from SSC Online portal www.ssconline.nic.in before 28th March, 2014. Candidates will have to complete both registration such as Part-I and Part-II . Kindly take print out of filled e-application form and retain it for future use.
Important dates of SSC JE Exam 2014 :
Opening date for commencement of Online Registration : 01-03-2014
Last date for filling Online Application form of part-I : 26-03-2014
Last date for submission of online application form of part-II : 28-03-2014
SSC Junior Engineer Written Exam date : 25-05-2014
Click here SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2014 Notification.